With geo-redundant data-centers, advanced monitoring and highly skilled support verified by thousands of satisfied clients we promise exceptional service delivery worldwide.
High performance messaging solution.
If you are looking to send business notifications, advertise products or immediately deliver a critical message or alert, there is no better solution available than Infobip’s Bulk SMS.
An SMS message is read within 5 minutes by more than 90% of recipients. With nearly 4.5 billion mobile devices used globally, SMS messaging is still the most efficient and personal way to communicate today.
Sundae's Bulk SMS solution
Sundae’s messaging platform covers over 800 mobile networks across 190 countries. We offer a set of fully featured web and desktop applications, as well as a powerful collection of APIs allowing for integration from any application. This is all backed by an outstanding 24/7 technical support, available in more than 10 languages.
Fully featured bulk SMS solution
- All Thai Mobile coverage: AIS, DTAC, True and TOT
- High message throughput, with no queues
- Direct connections to mobile operators
- Send bulk SMS with a Numeric/Branded sender ID
- Instant delivery of messages
- Personalized message, group management and message schedule available
- Real-time delivery reports
- Powerful management and SMS messaging web portals
- HTTP and industry standard SMPP v3.4 APIs
- Unicode, binary and multi-part (concatenated) messages
2-WAY SMS MESSAGING
- Easy to integrate and deploy
Get a number to send and receive SMS.
Virtual long numbers and short codes are the main methods that enable 2-Way SMS. Virtual long numbers are typical mobile numbers provided by mobile operators; they work internationally and when roaming. Short codes are 5-6 digit numbers which are easier to remember and have a national reach. Both virtual long numbers and short codes give enterprises a number they can use to receive and send SMS messages.
2-Way SMS features
- One or more dedicated numbers on Sundae's platform
- Inbound messages immediately processed and forwarded
- Replies stored in portal inbox, forwarded to email or application API
Where to use 2-Way SMS
- SMS voting - reality shows, academic projects, sweepstakes
- Marketing surveys - product preference, customer satisfaction
- Promotions - user opt-in/opt-out, location information
Why Sundae 2-Way SMS Messaging?
Offering an international reach, Sundae guarantees the highest delivery rates on the global market. Our platform is built on a large and growing number of geo-redundant data centres all around the world. The up-time is directly tied to SMSC, so there is no chance of SIM malfunction.
Reduce costs by solving number portability issues.
People change their numbers, travel out of their home network and change service providers while keeping their original mobile numbers. In situations like this, number validation is of great value. Knowing what numbers are available for sending can substantially reduce the costs of any SMS campaign.
Sundae’s Number Context service
Infobip’s Number Context service connects with the relevant mobile numbers home network and can identify whether the subscriber's handset is roaming on another network, currently active or has been disabled.